City Meat Market
OF THE DAVID POOR COLLECTION CLICK
ON IMAGE TO OPEN A BIG VERSION IN A NEW WINDOW
City Market was located in the Herald (newspaper) Building,
at 105 Broadway. The building was torn down during the 1970s
Urban Renewal era.
According to entries in Helena city directories, the business
only lasted for about one year, 1907-1908. It was operated by
John F. Langenbach, Jr. (1885-1943).
Presumably, Mr. Langenbach is the man on the left in the photo;
the others pictured are unknown.
F. Langenbach Jr. Dies, 1943